Friday, March 1, 2013

new year's dance

So this year for Christmas, the family decided we wanted to go to Virginia. :) Let's just say that didn't work out...........we ended up with the flu, which was TOTALLY fun as you can imagine. It started on the Saturday before. Mom and Dad were taking me out to eat, than to see Cami's last performance of The Christmas Carol (I will definitely make a post about that), when Brandon called and said that Aaron had thrown up (he was babysitting due to the fact that Cami and I were both out). Of course, my mom and dad just said that he would be fine. Aaron ended up throwing up twice more, but mom and dad still wouldn't come home. My mom started feeling sick, and just layed in bed for almost 2 days straight because she felt so sick. Poor mom :( Long story short, Brandon and Cami got it on Christmas Eve. I got it Christmas night, and Spencer got the day after Christmas. So......no Virginia! Brandon and my dad got to go on a mini high adventure for the Boy Scout Troup he's in, and I got to go to the New Year's Dance. So, here's a pic so you can see my happiness!!
These are all my best friends, well not all, but the one's that are 14 & up. I'm the one on the bottom right corner. :) The girls in the pic (including me) we all went shopping together for the dance, and got ready together before hand. SO much fun!

No comments: