Tuesday, February 12, 2013

just a random thought

I felt inspired to post this, don't know why. But, for those of you reading this I'll be glad to let you know that we are a Mormon family. Our church publishes little video messages called "Mormon Messages", which are free to watch on Youtube (see the link attached to "Mormon messages")
There was one in particular that stood out to me. It's about trial and adversity. The first time I saw it, I cried my eyes out, so I hope it touches you as much as it did me.



The second one is about Dad's. My dad really liked it and said that it reminded him of what a Dad goes through everyday. So here's numero 2.


And lastly, a video my mom recently showed to me. It's about a young farmer (13) in Nebraska. His message made me so amazed on how much faith even a 13 year old boy can have.


I hope these touch you as much as they touched me and so many others.

No comments: