Monday, November 19, 2012

Utah: Provo

Well, the summer trip ongoing forever posts have begun! We took a trip down to (I mean, up to) Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. In about a week and a half. I think that's a record. Especially with 6 kids, (not mine, Mr and Mrs), life can be EXTREMELY chaotic on trips like these. Might I just say, I'm surprised Mr and Mrs didn't go insane. I just 'bout did. Well, the first pit stop was in Provo, Utah. The hometown of the BYU Cougars (my WILL BE future college, aka, home). And yes, sorry all you ute fans, but we are PROUD to be loyal cougar fans. And we ain't changin' anytime soon. Mrs brother and sister-in-law, with their three girls, Chloe, Ella, and Hadley, live in Provo. Actually, approximately 2 blocks away from BYU Campus. Pretty schnazy, eh? I think so. 
We started off by hiking up to Bridal Veil Falls the night we got there, just to stretch our limbs out. And might I tell y'all, that place is gor-geous! 


We than proceeded to walk around BYU campus, which is also gor-geous! 

I don't why, but doesn't this picture just crack you up?!





And than back to Mrs brother's house to hangout.



And than Hadley was blessed at church that Sunday. That was a  tightly packed  2-3 days. But let me tell ya, there is SO much more to come. :)




No comments: